Exercise-1. The words below have been jumbled. Put them back in their right order so that they make meaningful sentences:
1. bird, our, national, peacock, is, the: The peacock is our national bird.
2. tiger, is, the, national, animal, our: The tiger is our national animal.
3. sun, moves, the, earth, round, the: The earth moves round the sun.
4. exercise, is, a , good, swimming: Swimming is a good exercise.
5. rubber, made, are, balls, of, tennis: Balls of tennis are made of rubber.
6. a, day, in, Rome, was, not, built: Rome was not built in a day.
7. wins, slow, the, race, and, steady: The race wins steady and slow.
8. wife, children, care, he, takes, of, his, and: He takes care of his wife and children.
9. happy, are, not, the, rich, always: The rich are not always happy.
10. never, forgets, an, elephant: An elephant never forgets.
The Sentence Song | Scratch Garden
Learn about CAPITAL letters and punctuation (using a period, question mark, and exclamation mark) with this super fun song and video! Great for teaching ...