8. Nucleus: Is the control centre of the cell.
2. Mitochondrion: converts sugar to a usable form of energy
9. Chloroplast: Converts sunlight to sugar.
4. Endoplasmic Reticulum: membranes that act as channels and a transport system in the cell
1. Lysosomes: makes proteins for the cell
3. Golgi Apparatus: modifies and package proteins
5. Lysosomes: Destroy waste material in the cell.
7. DNA/Chromatin: Contains the genetic material and acts as a blueprint for the cells' structure
11. Vacuoles: stores water, sugar and wastes
1. Ribosomes: makes proteins for the cell
6. Cell Wall: support the cells structure and also act as a transport system in the cell
12. Cell Membrane: separates the inside of the cell from the outside of the cell and will only let certain substances into the cell
10. Nucleolus: makes ribosomes
Animal cell contains: 1) nucleolus (2) nucleus (3) ribosome (4) endoplasmic reticulum (ER) (5) Golgi apparatus (6) mitochondrion (7) vacuoles (8) lysosome 9) DNA/Chromatin
Plant cell contains: 1) cell wall 2) cell membrane 3) chloroplast 4) DNA/Chromatin